- Band Camp Daily Schedule (students – print a copy and put in your binder!)
- Band Camp Meeting Notes from Saturday July 10
- Band Information Packet – Packing List is on Page 7!
- Family BBQ Order Form here (deadline to order is Sunday 5 pm)
- Call Time at CdS for Camp: Monday July 12 at 8:30 am (truck crews 7:30 am)
- Band Family BBQ and Concert – Saturday July 17 at Camp Pine Summit in Prescott (map on Page 9)
Parent/Student Meeting Slides (from Wed. May 19, 2021 meeting)
Paperwork Information Packet (please read ALL for payment deadlines and more!)
Tax Credit Donate Online Here! (be sure to select “Corona del Sol” for school, and “Band” for activity). FORWARD RECEIPTS TO MR. DUPLESSIS – email@example.com) Marching Band Payment 1 of $400 is due JUNE 14 (can be paid with tax credit)
RegisterMyAthlete.com – for downloading/submitting medical clearance paperwork and physical forms. ALL MEDICAL FORMS ARE DUE JULY 1.
Calendar with all events/rehearsals – Click “Calendar” at the top of this page. Don’t forget to “subscribe” to add the calendar to your google calendar or other calendar app.
Instrument Check-out signup (Tues May 25) for Marching Band Brass and Woodwind players ($50 fee per school instrument). Sign up for a time by clicking the link.
Band Final Exam – to be completed during your band class final exam day (must be signed in to your school google account to access the form)
We are looking for student AND parent volunteers for their help on the Band Concert scheduled for May 11! Our goal is to fill both lists by the end of this week. Thanks in advance for your help!
Student Volunteer Sign-up (Band Council and friends!): https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C084DA8AB22A2FB6-concert
Parent Volunteer Sign-up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084eaaac29ab9-year
Check out our latest Steel Drum Video! Can’t wait to perform live on May 11th!!!!
We are starting up our Marching Band for the upcoming school year and we want YOU to be a part of it! Our Woodwind, Brass, and Color Guard sections will all meet on Friday April 16 to kick things off.
- Meet in the CdS Stadium between 5:30-5:45pm for Check-in
- Bring a large filled water bottle with your name on it
- Wear a mask that you will be comfortable wearing outside
- Be prepared to move! Wear comfortable athletic clothing and athletic shoes.
- No instruments are needed – we will just be starting marching and guard skills.
- Invite a friend and share this flyer – the more, the merrier!
- Leadership Interest Meeting Presentation Link from Monday April 13
- Band Council Application Process (read through this document FIRST)
- Band Council Application – due Sunday April 18 (login with your school email address in Google Forms to access the form)
- Drum Major Audition Score (m.1 to downbeat of Letter R) – ask Mr. D for the password to access this file
- Drum Major track to conduct with (this audio file is the whole show; the audition will only go to Letter R)
Congratulations to the following band and percussion seniors for receiving the “Arizona State Seal of Arts Proficiency.” Ashlee Attridge, Julia Brown, William Freiheit, Davin Jarvis, Abraham Jimenez, Anais Sarian, Nathan Yang, Ethan Courter, Drew Sitz and Joel Wacloff.
The Arizona State Seal of Arts Proficiency is the latest testament to a rich history of excellent arts education in the state. This diploma seal is administered by the Arizona Department of Education’s Office of Arts Education and is awarded to graduates who complete minimum arts pathway requirements throughout their high school career. The State Seal of Arts Proficiency, or SB1111 as sponsored by Senator Paul Boyer, had bipartisan support and was a grassroots effort from Arizona Arts Education Advocates from across the state. It was signed into law by Governor Doug Ducey on May 14th, 2019. Board rule was adopted by the State Board of Education on October 28th, 2019.