Marching Band FAQ

My student is enrolled in Marching Band, do they need to be enrolled in another music class?

If your student plays a brass, woodwind or percussion instrument, they need to be enrolled a music program beyond Marching Band – click here for Corona del Sol’s Course Catalog for a list of the courses available.  If your student participates in the Marching Band as a Color Guard member, an additional music course is not necessary.