We love tax credits! The AZ Tax Credit Form is available here. You can give up to $400 if filing jointly, or up to $200 for single or head of household. Bring your donation to the Bookstore before CDS Winter Break. Mail-in donations must be postmarked by December 31st. Make sure you specify that you are designating the Corona del Sol High School Band. Ask any relatives, friends or neighbors who don’t have kids if they would be willing to give their tax credit money to the CdS band. The State will credit you back at Tax time. Net out of pocket: $0 after tax reimbursement. Also, ask your employer if they have a volunteer matching program. Mailers will be made available for each band student. These include more information and a tax credit deposit form. These also include a pre-addressed envelope to the CdS Bookstore Manager and a return envelope to be mailed back to you with your receipt (required for filing with your tax return). Standard tax credits can be used to benefit a particular student. Here’s what you need to do:
1) Fill out the form. Designate the Corona del Sol High School Band Program
2) Write your check for $400 made out to “Corona del Sol High School.”
3) Mail your materials postmarked by December 31st. Please remember to place a stamp on your return envelope for a receipt. You can also pick up a receipt from the bookstore.
Fry’s has eliminated it’s traditional grocery card program. The new program is simple; unfortunately, the donation to the Band Boosters will likely be only about one-tenth of what Bashas’ offers. If you are a Fry’s shopper, just link your VIP card to our organization, and continue using it at checkout as you’ve always done. Here are the step-by-step instructions for linking your VIP card to the Band Boosters:
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to step #2
– Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
– Select ‘Create an Account’.
– Under ‘Sign-In information’, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email and password — you will need them in step 2).
– Select ‘Use Card Number’.
– Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name, and postal code.
– Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’, enter your postal code.
– Select ‘Find Stores’.
– Choose your store, then select ‘Create Account’.
– You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in the email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
– Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
– Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
– Select ‘Sign-In’.
– Enter your email and password, then select ‘sign in'(enter the email and password you created in step 1).
– Select ‘My Account’, then select ‘Account Settings’ from the drop down menu.
– Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
– Under ‘Find Your Organization’, enter the NPO number (80320) or name of the organization (Corona Del Sol Band Boosters) then select ‘search’.
– Under ‘Select Your Organization’, select the box next to your organization.
– Select ‘save changes’.
– If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Every item available for purchase on www.amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) at the same price. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.
Log in to your Amazon account and then go to smile.amazon.com to select Corona del Sol Band Booster as your designated charity.
Donate your Vehicle
Do you have an old vehicle you would like to donate to help the CdS Band? Donating is simple. Go to careasy.org or call 1-855-500-RIDE. Designated Corona del Sol Band Boosters are your chosen charity. The organization will pickup the vehicle for free within 24 -72 hours. You get a tax receipt worth at least $500. The band boosters will get a percentage of the sale proceeds.
Vehicles includes cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats, ATVs, trailers, airplanes, etc.