We will be officially moving classes online for Tempe Union starting tomorrow. All classes will be posting assignments for the week by 9 am each Monday morning, and all assignments will be due by Sunday night at 11:59 pm (including band classes). This will be standard practice for EVERY class you are enrolled in. For brass and woodwind students, please use the “CDS Combined Concert Bands” class on Schoology ( https://tempeunion.schoology.com/ ). For Percussion, click on your Percussion class in Schoology. All our assignments and responses will be posted/recorded there.
- Click here for a video update from Mr. DuPlessis: https://youtu.be/1gwQBDvNQ0U
- Click here for a video update from Ms. Holste: https://youtu.be/Yjt0m_ql20U
We will be updating our Band Council application and posting that on Monday April 6 with more information on how to apply for drum major, section leader, and committees for next year. We will also be sending out more information regarding Marching Band Camp 2020 in the next couple weeks. Our plan is not to inundate you with emails and text reminders – but please start to get in the habit of checking the Schoology page each Monday morning so you can plan out your week accordingly for band and your other classes. We hope you are all doing well and we miss you!
Office Hours – email us and we will get back to you if you need help!
- Mr. DuPlessis – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mon 10am-noon; Tues 10am-noon; Wed 1-3pm; Thurs 1-3pm; Fri 10am-noon
- Ms. Holste – email@example.com
- Monday through Friday 11am – 1pm
- Mr. Werner – firstname.lastname@example.org
FROM MR. KLEVE – PRINCIPAL (in case you missed his email last Friday):
- Log into your Tempe Union High School District Gmail account daily to view communication from your teachers.
- Log into Schoology every day to read any communication from your teacher in Announcements or Updates
- Post in your class discussion forum and complete any assignments
- Attend a teacher’s Virtual Office Hours if you have any questions or concerns
- Assignments due by midnight on Sunday for each week
- If unique circumstances prevent you from carrying out any of the requirements above you must communicate with your teacher in a timely fashion.
- Schoology Directions for Students – Accessing Schoology
- Schoology Access for Parents – Creating and Using Your Parent Account
- Parent Support for Getting a Schoology Access Code
- Accessing Your Parent Schoology Account
- Troubleshooting Student Login Issues
- For additional support: Student and Parent Online Access FAQ