Drum Line Help Sessions (Snare, Tenor and Bass)
- Workshop 1 – Saturday March 26th 8am – Noon
- Workshop 2 – Monday March 28th. 6-9pm
- Workshop 3 – Monday April 4th 6-9pm
- Workshop 4 – Monday April 11th 6-9pm
- Workshop 5/Auditions – Wednesday April 13th 6-9pm
PIT (Mallets, Timpani and Accessory Percussion) Help Sessions
- Workshop 1 – Monday April 11th 6-9pm
- Workshop 2/Auditions – Wednesday April 13th 6-9pm
All workshops are held in the music area of Corona del Sol High School. Enter the campus through the Knox road parking lot. Enter the building behind the auditorium. Once you enter you will find the Percussion Room C170.
Students can choose which position they would like to audition for in the percussion section. The positions available are PIT (mallet percussion and concert percussion) bass drum, snare drum and tenors. After the audition, the instructors will place the students on the instrument that will be of greatest benefit to the percussion section as a whole. The more HELP sessions you attend the greater your chance to be in the section.
You will receive music at the workshops!
Questions? Please contact Scott Werner: firstname.lastname@example.org